Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

awwwwwww sweetheart aren’t you adorable and wholesome :blush:

squishyyyy squishyyyyy fluffyyyy fluffyyyy fluffy furry marissa fluffyyy fluffyyy softttttttt

soooo softtt soooo warmmmm soooo cuteeee~ ^-^

3 Likes

Animation of this gif unpleasant to me…

1 Like

arent youuuuu a spoiled princess soooooo picky sooooo spoiled sooooo adorable :blush:

2 Likes

i thought tutuu would destroy fol but it looks like fol destroyed tutuu. nothing is left of them

8 Likes

That means we’re the baddies.

1 Like

The practice exam for today was tough, guys

2 Likes

This hits different with tutuu’s new pfp

1 Like

I believe I have not interacted with the cookie thread for months (hopefully years), so could someone remind me what I can and cannot say in these threads –aside from the stuff written on the global forum rules?

2 Likes

what are you planning
its the same as talking in the discord. or at all

2 Likes

Discord… public discord channels, then?
In discord, I usually make a separate thread whenever I want to ramble about anything.

2 Likes

Just don’t break the rules and respect the cookie number. Otherwise you can feel free to be however on-topic or off-topic as you wish.

2 Likes

*nods*
Very well.

Currently drinking a glass of malibu chocomel. It tastes okay. I can taste coconut a bit from the malibu (coconut white rum 21%), but I can most certainly feel the headache at the back of my head on top of it. The recommended ratio I found is 1:3, but I don’t drink often so I did about 1:4 instead.

I’m most likely wrong, but I feel like getting headache is my indication of getting drunk, rather than getting more emotional. Fortunately I am a coward and didn’t do the recommended ratio, or else I’d have gotten worse headache than the light one I have now.

Slightly regret buying 150cl malibu, but it’s too late to regret now. I have it now, and uh… it’s going to stay for a long while.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Taking the hardest exam of the semester in an hour
So anxious but i’m soooo looking forward to getting sleep again and not being a walking zombie :sob:

7 Likes

malevelon creek has fallen.

again.

1 Like

Chat what should I get

second one, savory waffles can be good if you know what you’re doing but I’m not convinced this random restaurant does

2 Likes

it’s ihop (note that a lot of people say restaurants are bad but I don’t notice the qualit)

1 Like

wtf why is it 14 an 18 bucks :ghost:

1 Like

Not so fortunate sons!