Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

first 3 seconds very satisfying

anyways im also going to bed. good night dcookie chat

3 Likes

chlorb u should take benadryl. either u sleep or u get the fun “stayed up for too long on benadryl” moment

1 Like

OH FUCK FANTASTIC IDEA IM GONNA GO MAKE LEAN

3 Likes

i am prescribed by my doctor lean i have a note for it

1 Like

i say crackhead as a joke but u all …

2 Likes

I LOVE OFFENSE
LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

what in tarnation? speak of the devil…

1 Like

to kill me you must beat my 7 OU teams

look buddy. my doctor prescribes me this stuff i get it at a pharmacy free of charge. my codeine (pain) promethazine (sleep) and alcohol (both) are neccesary in my life and are extremely healthy for it even

3 Likes

your enthusiasm just scared me is all. i imagined your eyes burning with desire to consume all those drugs and your body twitching and hyperactive and i felt an immintent threat of explosive danger while near you like i could hear a timer counting down from 10

2 Likes

story have u seen arcane? ur definitely jinx

1 Like

jinx - story
vi - chloe
viktor - arctic
jayce - orange
heimderdinger - silviu

i forgot the characters

2 Likes

i think i could very easily get addicted honestly. i say stuff like that but im actually very careful with my medication use and generally avoid taking it unless neccesary. i want to avoid going up dosages and to stronger meds thats the real issue im on weak enough meds right now that i should just be fine

1 Like

Fun fact if you’re chronically fatigued enoygh they’ll just give you an Adderall prescription and be like yeah take one whenever LOL

2 Likes

i fucking WISH it was like that here can i move over tyere

1 Like

no i have not

1 Like

I’m singed for sure

1 Like

fits u~

2 Likes

“Despite his extraordinary intellect, Singed lacks compassion and believes that there’s nothing that he can’t sacrifice to make advances in his research-even his own humanity, if it comes down to it.”

3 Likes