Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

reject stem, embrace STER

i dont know what the R stands for but its not fucking math

3 Likes

Benguined’s pulling out his cane as we speak.

2 Likes

is this where I bring out my ‘math is epistemologically closer to the humanities’ take

7 Likes

im not smart enough to know what this even means

4 Likes

Fields arranged by purity

1 Like

Another group of kids wanted to train mice to run mazes so the people helping them out bought mice from some pet shop for them. And then one of the mice died after like a day. So they bought a replacement mouse. And then several more of hte mice also immediately died

2 Likes

Hmm

6 Likes

They also were constructing the maze in a way that ultimtaely owldn’t work and their advisors knew and didn’t tell them because it would be a “learning experience” for them. And after that incident we all fucking memed the hell out of “it’s a learning experience”

1 Like

the replacement mouse was a murderer

1 Like

Hi beancat

Beancat is very stem

3 Likes

:3

2 Likes

Am I STEM am I STEM

1 Like

ive been caught lurking

3 Likes

Maybe I am a monster

one of the relatively Educational parts of my high school STEM classes was when I was taking a genetics elective in junior year, and the teacher had us read a paper on mouse genetics that he was a co-author of from back when he was in grad school, and then we had a seminar-style discussion about the paper

and then our teacher explained to us how the paper blatantly misrepresented what had actually happened with their mice so that they could publish it

4 Likes

idk why we dont use human subjects for testing. Theres the whole population of michigan that is offering nothing to society just waiting to be used to test fungal creams

4 Likes

Joycat

orangeandblack5 is really stem

seems right
i am currently trying to actively do that so

2 Likes