Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I gave my university my parents’ phone number for important calls because I know I’ll never pick up the phone

1 Like

what if it was me who called you,,, im better than your parents and doctor right,,,

2 Likes

motherfucker stop ruining my commas

1 Like

the bit here was i would call may and talk, something i have famously never done (i would never go through with this)

2 Likes

id rather dump my partner than pay for intercontinental call tax

but discord free use that. idiots

2 Likes

calling someone on discord is still calling. i dont have mays phone number because why would i need that

2 Likes

oh sorry i dont get replies from cookie thread
i was really loopy from being sleep deprived and someone messaged me 8 hours after i messaged them because i wanted to talk to them
at least one currently banned user (from fol) was brought up at least 30 times as a point of argument over the course of two hours

4 Likes

i have it, u want it?

1 Like

i have your address too tutuu

2 Likes

GAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

sorry I TAKE IT BACK

1 Like

fol geoguesser tournament where all the locations are fol members home addresses

3 Likes

765 68TH ST GRAND RAPIDS MI 49548-6920 USA

this is orange

1 Like

(1 in a billion chance but just to clarify this was a random address i got from a site that spits out random addresses if it happens to be orange’s actual address please DONT BAN ME IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I DIDNT MEAN TO DOX HIM)

1 Like

whos fucking house is this

1 Like

orangeandblack’s

1 Like

does the name not give it away? hes in prison

2 Likes

ooooooooooh

1 Like

u are very smarttt

1 Like

A what?

i just had a 7:30 minute phone call half of u gen Z would need 5 pills of adderall and xanax to survive that

2 Likes