Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i was confused why you said this then i realized my instinctive reaction to just post what i had copied after the message you replied to probably looked more deliberate than “haha funny weed cat with the rainbow flag”

2 Likes

ybw
your best (cow) wrangler

2 Likes

unrelated i wana own a barn

1 Like

I went through our posts to like recieved ratio and if you take out may from both sides (biased participant towards you) i actually have a higher ratio of likes recieved to posts made so checkmate liberal

2 Likes

the mumbers are approx bc the numbers on the user page are approx but it should still be fairly accurate

1 Like

somewhat related i had a friend who had two distinct group of friends irl

one was the dorky / goofy / nerdy type. they liked board games etc. they’d call themselves weird

the other was the stereotypically extroverted type, that one that doesnt miss a friday to go to the night club, drinking, smoking, the one that’d call themself cool

on her previous birthday the two groups really didnt get along. there was a lot of conflict. so the girl decided to not celebrate her birthday after that to avoid having to either exclude any of her friends or to have more conflict. that girl was an angel :sob:

3 Likes

okay im gonna go read some pokemon fan fiction
its actualy relaly good

1 Like

i was gonna say to remove tutuu and eliza because they just like indiscriminately but she has a lot more tutuu and eliza likes than you

however you’ve liked a lot more of her posts than she has yours, so get owned or something idk

3 Likes

So by math im better, youre horse me, argument settled

1 Like

the name of it is borne of caution
would reccomend

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho i do have tos2 tho

2 Likes

hey

2 Likes

I thought about removing those variables but decided against it (plus it wouldve helped me more anyway)

1 Like

jail

3 Likes

i talk to eliza less

1 Like

you are reinvited to the zoo

1 Like

sup katze

1 Like

awwwh thank you jail ^-^

2 Likes

NOOO DONT INVITE TUTUU TO THE ZOO