Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

smh your gen Z to

1 Like

(joke)

oh true

im taking your estrogen away

and i’m making sure your anime portrayal is the least likeable character in existence, everyone who sets eyes upon the show struggles to comment on anything other than how little they understand your inclusion, baffled at your refusal to learn from past shortcomings to grow as an individual, never providing a compelling reason for your companions to actually want to be around you other than the plot necessitating it, always being rewarded for stupidity and selfishness and displaying no remorse, just an utter waste of oxygen, ink and pixels.

5 Likes

yeah im not reading that

1 Like

oh yeah don’t worry i already made the character illiterate

4 Likes

Mankind knew they could not change society so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beasts (1 han open, 2 han closed)

2 Likes

Mankind knew they could not change society so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beasts (1 han open, 2 han closed)

2 Likes

Mankind knew they could not change society so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beast (1 han open, 2 han closed)

2 Likes

may summoned their whole goon squad to say this

1 Like

weong because litten hasnr said it yet

1 Like

3 Likes

(May told me to say this wtf does this mean)

1 Like

Anyone seen the star wars cerviza crystal meme? Tempted to buy some now lmao

1 Like

4 Likes

Also a colleague convinced me to try happy dad seltzer instead of another pack of white claw; saying it was “more crisp”. Firstly, they’re not actually more crisp, and secondly, I haven’t tried the lemon lime yet (saving those for last as I expect to actually like them), but the flavor of the rest in the pack, watermelon, black cherry, and pineapple, are all god awful. The only other kind they have besides that one variety pack is a 12-pack of all banana-flavored ones, and I’m sure as shit not trying that garbage

1 Like

Real pineapple is cool, but god i hate anything artificially pineapple flavored with a passion. When they nuked the raspberry flavoring on drinks at my job to add pineapple, I was pissed. The tropical coke in particular is quite horrid

1 Like

@Lavender How do I make C4

1 Like

may…