Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Throwback to that one time

and...

he did indeed have the 9

2 Likes

Ok but where’s the ‘Wears casual outfits, feels comfortable online but actively avoids being within 20 miles of another human being’?

you have found sheldon

4 Likes

Ok

I have one human friend whose company I wilfully choose to tolerate, so true.

i like my irls but i will quite literally never want to like. be around them and say words. i will have fun. i will enjoy it. i do not want to go away

Thank you for this gif

I’d be surprised too, I didn’t know hazard can blink!

anyone else have to deal with the curse of being called sheldon by their parents for like The Entierty of their life

2 Likes

like bestie the reason im a nerd and socially inept is bc of u! U RAISED ME AND GAVE ME MY GENES!

2 Likes

your name is sheldon?

2 Likes

I have a real life friend that is cursed with a terrible middle name

can we do a nerd graph. idk how’d that work. more fun if its 2 axises. maybe “academic nerd” and “social nerd”? does that even make sense? maybe kind of? i dunno if it’d be funny. most of u are nerds. unlike me whos a jock and cool and has big swag

1 Like

im cooking

2 Likes

I don’t think “different branches of the same category” works for an X/Y graph.

1 Like

im dating a cheerleader named Stacy Kimberleigh and i drive a Mustang and i play quarterback for the Orange Bulls

1 Like

fair enough

1 Like

sillyhead

1 Like

the people arent ready

1 Like

my parents didn’t watch Big Bang Theory, but when I was like eight or so my mom showed me the clip where they explain the rules of Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock, and I spent the next couple years trying to get people to play it whenever you would normally play Rock Paper Scissors

5 Likes