Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

realistically my day to day life is mostly uneffected but i will never be fully comfortable living in a state governed by ron desantis :joy_cat:

(also the drivers here suck) (also i wish it got cold ever)

4 Likes

That is fair, but him being crazy is super funny

1 Like

It reminds me of that one roman emperor who declared war on the ocean

1 Like

it’s noticeably worse if you’re openly queer which atleast chloe is lol

2 Likes

funny if youre not trans

2 Likes

fortunately katze is cisgender so this doesn’t affect her,

5 Likes

i fucking hate ron desantis so much

1 Like

i mean i can get away with passing as cishet because i dont really care about my gender appearance and im not particularly interested in dating anyone anyway

but i’d be much more comfortable being openly not straight and probably more comfortable feeling free to actually explore gender identity rather than sitting in a closet

i can only imagine how someone who… actually has a stronger feeling towards their gender would feel. someone who desperately wants to transition and just doesn’t feel safe to. im lucky that isn’t me but it infuriates me every time i think about it

so i ultimately cant find it all that funny

6 Likes

this might be a stupid question but given that your job is remote could you move out of Florida?

1 Like

sometimes the sheer absurdity of peoples hatred can make me laugh in a morbid way but i’ve never really felt that way towards specifically ron

i could laugh at trump tho

3 Likes

Oh like his shoes?

1 Like

oh i could absolutely move, the reason i havent moved yet has nothing to do with my job

the biggest roadblock is not really knowing where to go and not super wanting to live alone

3 Likes

Man sold some expensive golden shoes its hilarious. Dude is making youtuber merch for presidents

1 Like

Actual comedy gold

come to Chicago, all the cool nerds live in Chicago

1 Like

I love when politicians are like bad stand up comedians.

1 Like

tbh he did a lot of silly shit

if i didnt hate half the shit he did he’d probably make a good comedian ngl

2 Likes

Yea like the busses to Obama’s house

1 Like

But yea I get what your saying, but taking it seriously is depressing as hell, so looking at it all like its a comedy is much better in my opinion

1 Like

Fair

1 Like