5 Likes

hihi i have not utilised the Fortress of Lies Forum Software in a while

4 Likes

with itsā€™ many features such as ā€œgay peopleā€

1 Like

oh also just to briefly plug myself
iā€™m sure most of you know already but i released my fan-expansion to BotC
planning on spreading it more widely once my break starts
might run a BotF with characters from it, weā€™ll see! although youā€™ve already seen both Cawthane and Huli Jing

1 Like

legion + crime writer

1 Like

youā€™ve already seen it and know perfectly well that crime writer is kil and will never return

1 Like

crime writer + a fabled where if people are lame about it good loses

1 Like

if youā€™re using fabled as a crutch the idea sucks

1 Like

anyway

2 Likes

this is how i reblog things by the way. i repost them on other sites. iā€™m the worst kind of tumblr criminal

3 Likes

iā€™m the official ā€œmayā€™s tumblrā€ outreach programme to the rest of the internet

1 Like

except iā€™m not going to spam your meme channel with 5 large images all reading ā€œtheyā€™re called platonic solids because you canā€™t fuck em or elseā€

1 Like

Or Else

ici I made a script and Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s actually viable

ooh, hit me with it, letā€™s see what youā€™ve Cooked:tm:

1 Like
Summary
Possible Townsfolk Characters
Possible Townsfolk Characters
Noble You start knowing 3 players, 1 and only 1 of which is evil.
High Priestess Each night, learn which player the Storyteller believes you should talk to most.
Spice Trader Each night*, learn how many evil players voted today. If you would learn a 0, you become drunk.
Savant Each day, you may visit the Storyteller to learn 2 things in private: 1 is true & 1 is false.
Amnesiac You do not know what your ability is. Each day, privately guess what it is: you learn how accurate you are.
Archivist Each day, you may visit the Storyteller & privately ask a yes/no question about the Demonā€™s ability.
Fisherman Once per game, during the day, visit the Storyteller for some advice to help your team win
Grandmaster Once per game, visit the Storyteller to privately learn who your most important ally is, but not why theyā€™re important.
Astronomer Once per game, during the day, visit the Storyteller to privately learn why they made a decision, but not what it was.
Seamstress Once per game, at night, choose 2 players (not yourself): you learn if they are the same alignment.
Alchemist You have a not-in-play Minion ability.
Sliversmith On the final day, you decide who is executed (everyone learns this). If you die at night, another player might die instead.
Cannibal You have the ability of the recently killed executee. If they are evil, you are poisoned until a good player dies by execution
Possible Outsider Characters
Damsel All Minions know you are in play. If a Minion publicly guesses you (once), your team loses.
Occultist You might be executed unless you are mad about learning something new every day. Once per game, when you visit the Storyteller, you learn a fact.
Drunk You do not know you are the Drunk. You think you are a Townsfolk character, but you are not.
Recluse You might register as evil & as a Minion or Demon, even if dead.
Possible Minion Characters
Miasma Once per game, at night, choose that all Townsfolk are poisoned & get false information until dusk.
Fearmonger Each night, choose a player: if you nominate & execute them, their team loses. All players know if you choose a new player.
Ceronovus Each night, choose a player & a good character: they are ā€œmadā€ they are this character tomorrow, or might be executed
Huli Jing You start knowing 5 out-of-play characters. Each night, choose 1 of them: until dusk, gain itsā€™ ability & you might register as it would.
Possible Demon Characters
Auā€™ Wre Each night*, guess your Minions: learn which are correct. If all are, good learns this, and must kill evil today or lose. [Evil donā€™t learn each other]
Obscrul Only you know what your ability is. Once per game, the Archivist may publicly guess it: if right, you die. [+the Archivist]
Ketos After the 6th day, everyone else dies. Each night*, guess a player & a good character: if right, the end comes one day sooner.

I wanted to make a levithan type game but with these demons with alt win cons

the fact itā€™s not in SAO order is unreasonably annoying me

2 Likes

idk what that is!