Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

technically NSFW

they’re called platonic solids because you can only fuck them once a year, and which one you fuck is determined by “random” but (secretly rigged) lottery

4 Likes

okay so I might be stupid because. I clicked on the Litten dropdown (which obviously is not an image of the script). and then forgot that it hadn’t just been an image of the script.

to be fair i have gone out of my way to mock up official-looking script images for my characters but that is not something generally available for copyright reasons

1 Like

i suppose it must’ve been becasue of the sheer Official and Sensible aura of such characters as Astronomer that did it

1 Like

Thats one busy storyteller

1 Like

it’s not that I forgot that TBA wasn’t official, it’s that I forgot that unofficial characters aren’t on the script tool

arguably this is more stupid, not less

1 Like

if you were a botc role what would you be

how can i not i immediately had to click it

1 Like

It would certainly make me want to write scripts more

1 Like

I’ve thought of the flavor idea, and as in thinking about it, I mean I stole it but I really like it

tactician from my work

1 Like

truly, i know what the best move for the demon would be

1 Like

RIP Bloodstar

I Got #Isaacle Game #39
:thinking:: 3 :heart:: 10 :smiling_imp:: 0
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:red_square::green_square::red_square::red_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square:
:red_square::green_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:

1 Like

this is my best so far i almost always have to take a deal

I Got #Isaacle Game #39
:thinking:: 3 :heart:: 10 :smiling_imp:: 0
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:red_square::green_square::red_square::green_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square:
:red_square::green_square::red_square::red_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square:

First time doing this this is cool

i SUCK at it i can do the deals but i dont know what thijgs comr unfer what

1 Like

Tbh i got rly lucky with the description match

I did yum heart into shoop wnd from that knew it was a laser and had red/white and it was ez

1 Like

Let me be clear, I am not gay. I never have been gay. I did nothing wrong at the Minneapolis airport.

4 Likes