Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

May sent a Discord cat-ears avatar decoration to Litten and I. Should I accept mine?
  • Accept the Gift
  • Double & Send To The Next Person

0 voters

Why is this a pie graph

Weā€™ll go again, I messed it up.

1 Like

Connections
Puzzle #274
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

I liked having friends on Flight Rising because being a browser game you can just send people gifts. I like giving people things

1 Like
May sent a Discord cat-ears avatar decoration to Litten and I. Should I accept mine?
  • Accept the Gift
  • Double & Send to the Next Person

0 voters

Sometimes Iā€™d make a thread on the forums like ā€œfor no particular reason, show me your unfinished projects you need items for!ā€ and then just give everybody who posted a gene change

3 Likes

ayo

1 Like

I havenā€™t ayoed in a while

1 Like

nya meow purr

is gene change a euphemism for transgender

6 Likes

No thatā€™s fhe Silhouette Scroll which just makes your dragon trans

1 Like

For a while there was no way to make tour dragon trans gender officially but then they added a scroll which lets you change your dragonā€™s appearance freely between the male and female art (while retaining their sex marker for breeding)

1 Like

This should be ā€œto me and Littenā€, minor grammatical mistake, delete the entire poll and start over (do not do this)

Considering that itā€™s from May, more so a transfurmation.

5 Likes

In the morning Iā€™m gonna make this dragon Iā€™m gonna be fakemoney spending unwise

1 Like

If you say so!

1 Like

3 Likes

I exist on many spectrums, and yet I am not a Spectrum customer.

1 Like

From my home site, which is in faraway lands, there exists a May who is both clever and kind, and yet they do not play Splatoon. 0/10.