ive beat raise a peter ill be like an expert guiding u both

3 Likes

Ready for ya @Litten

1 Like

Okay give me a sec finding one

1 Like

2 Likes

things I learned today:

1. in the month leading up to Club Penguin shutting down, there were speedrunners who competed to see who could get banned from Club Penguin the fastest
  2. there was (alleged) cheating in the Club Penguin ban speedrun community
7 Likes

nice

1 Like

When I olayed Animal Jam as a kid and needed to do some homework I’d just type “fuck” into chat and get an instant 1-day ban

3 Likes

How

2 Likes

Poptropica was the shit

2 Likes

You are paying a visit to Perfect Predictions , the world’s most accurate clairvoyancy agency, in the hope of hearing some good news about the imminent demise of your Great Aunt Maud. However, you arrive to find that your consultation has been cancelled - due to entirely foreseen circumstances, obviously - and instead you’re asked to play a game that should net you a very large sum of money.

You are told that the game has something to do with Newcomb’s Paradox, though you’re none the wiser for that.

1 Like

I also played dinosawus as a little kid but the UI on that was so shitty lmao

1 Like

this was a thing for much more than a month although people definitely did it more for the last month

1 Like

The Game

The game has the following form. You will be presented with two boxes:

• Box A will contain $10,000.

• Box B will contain $1,000,000 or nothing.

You will not be able to see inside the boxes, so you won’t know whether Box B contains $1,000,000 or nothing. You will then be given the choice between taking home both boxes or just Box B.

There are two crucial things to take into account when making your decision.

• The amount of money in Box B will be determined by Perfect Predictions’s most accurate clairvoyant - approaching 100% accurate – on the following basis. If she predicts that you will take home both boxes, then no money will be put into Box B. If she predicts that you will take home only Box B, then $1,000,000 will be placed into the box .

• The prediction will already have been made by the time the game starts, and the amount of money in Box B already fixed.

Here’s a table representing possible outcomes.

Assuming you want to win as much money as possible, should you take home both boxes or just Box B?

1 Like

PL3EASE NO HAVE MERCY

1 Like

goddamnit

3 Likes

actually just create a thread for this

1 Like

N1 asked for this

2 Likes

create a seperate thread pls

1 Like

splicing together multiple different videos to make it look faster than it actually was

2 Likes