Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

playing uu with specifically only u-turn volt switch levitate/flying/heavy duty boots pokemon to fw those cursed at low ladder. bc its 90% hazard stack sticky web and like. I do not care. My mandibuzz is running no defog. And if it was you could do nothing to stop it. What are your goals

2 Likes

“iron moth shouldnt run u-turn” but if it doesnt have u-turn i cant u-turn into u-turn into u-turn into

1 Like

ants were swarming around my seat in one of my classes because someone spilled something yesterday and now im gonna paranoid ALL DAY i hate ants so fucking much i hate them i hate them i hate them

4 Likes

Me when spider dreams (they still haunt me) ((this is a call of help from me to you))

1 Like

spiders dont even scare me that bad bc they dont swarm
ANTS SWARM THO
and theres been roaches where I work recently and seeing them fucking paralyzes me :sob:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT"S EVEN WORSE

DON’T ROACHES FLY?

IDK I HATE BUGS I JUST TRY MY BEST TO SWEEP THEM OUTSIDE

in other news
Wordle 998 2/6*

:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

im a fucking genius

1 Like

I nearly just swept with mandabuzz

1 Like

in slightly related news todays connections is impossible wtf is this shit

2 Likes

i desperately needed fairy coverage and iron moth wasnt cutting it so i said fuck it the bug with the sticky webs
I lost bc I didn’t realise sticky web’d greninja would still outspeed because I cant count. If i roosted instead of fuck it we u-turn I wouldve straight up won with like 3 mandabuzz 3 kills in a row

1 Like

my issue playing pokemon was using pokemon with setup or stats. it turns out you can just use Only Pivot Mons and youll get somewhere

1 Like

how bout you pivot to getting a girlfriend

2 Likes

holy shit i just charisma’d my way into getting an absent mark changed to present mark

1 Like

sorry I’m doing 5 things at once and all of them are awesome enough to cookiepost

3 Likes

Congrats! Happy for you <3.

2 Likes

i do not understand luka

1 Like

By saying that you’re doing 5 things at once and all of them are awesome enough to post, it’s implying that you’re doing everything you’re posting, therefor you’re getting a girlfriend.

2 Likes

You have behaved in a way that you made Luka proud of you

2 Likes