Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

idk the lack of a page system is a gigantic flaw

1 Like

I wouldnt call it a flaw,

1 Like

its very different. it definitely sucks when you start off with it

1 Like

I know for a fact that Iā€™m probably not gonna play any actual mafia games on thisā€¦thingā€¦though.

1 Like

oh fantastic neither do like half the people in this thread

2 Likes

i only play in hydras (sometimes), marissa isnt allowed to play mafia according to her parole terms, chloe and katze simply do not know what mafia is (thank god),

1 Like

ou: ā€œthank god we finally got rid of that busted fire type. that thing was impossible to deal withā€
another busted fire type slated for the next release:

gouging fire isnā€™t quite chi yu or ogerpon levels of impossible to deal with. but it might one day get there

give me chi yu back :(

Technically, the first post-launch Fire-types were Charizard and Cinderace.

1 Like

every once in a while people rediscover how absurd the fish is its very funny

1 Like

i dont think benguined said otherwise

the rain fuckers were holding gouging fire back

who decided burn protect was a good idea. it has made hackmons cup ever so slightly more miserable

Ive done this with the celeste ost (*Ā“Š”`)

1 Like

Portal 2 OST clears

@May I did it and god I am so tired.

Have you done your physical exercises?

1 Like

I just had a multivar exam where I forgot how Lagrange multipliers work. Well I didnā€™t forget how they work, I understood them conceptually, I just forgot how to set up the equation. So I instead explained in words the concept behind them, and then did the problem without Lagrange multipliers, which is essentially the same as deriving how Lagrange multipliers work, and then verbally begged the graders for points essentially, and then as soon as I walked out I looked up what I had forgotten and it was literally the simplest thing in the world

1 Like

So is that a yes?

Itā€™s a no because I was busy with my exam. But I did some yesterday