Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

youre living my dream

1 Like

ill share my tacos with you

I donā€™t know girlā€¦ u only got a 5 on the ap human geo testā€¦ maybe start practicing your "Hi, welcome to Taco Bell!"s

1 Like

Ive already got accepted to 2 colleges fight me

3 Likes

McDonalds University and Wendyā€™s School of Hamburger Construction donā€™t count

5 Likes

I believe they are valid universities, where else would you go to pursue cullinary arts?

Silviu approved

Marissa School of Buying Microwaveable Meals From The Store

5 Likes

Nya

2 Likes

Just realised I knew a guy who talked and acted exactly like benguined before I knew benguined

4 Likes

yeah that was me (lying)

4 Likes

I feel like benguined is more of a concept than any 1 person

6 Likes

All of you are just concepts. Thereā€™s a set number of person genres and you only get so many of them

1 Like

You find duplicates eventually. I call a lot of people by the names of the copies of them I encountered before. Mentally. I donā€™t use hteir names out loud because I don;t know their actual names

You all need to tell me about the other Mays

1 Like

i honestly didnā€™t know people could talk and act like me i thought i was just me

I know 1 other may he is super may. wears hawaiin shirts mostly. and always has this bag with a ton of pins. generally very funny in the same way as may. Very, very, VERY ā€˜just a little guyā€™ pilled. Could probably beat the everloving piss out of him but why would I he is the birthday boy cmon why would i hit the birthday boy

5 Likes

there are key differences (he is more dry/ironic in talking and humor, also media preferences for example I couldnā€™t envision may listening to midwest emo or reading homestuck) but ultimately at the core I think of u two as sharing like 60% of DNA

2 Likes

People keep telling me I would like Homestuck.

2 Likes

I swore off irony for Lent

no offense but if someone said that to me I would not stop until the only thing left of them was the color red

5 Likes