Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

But mask must be comfy, none of those itchy ones

1 Like

Yeah fair

1 Like

I want to wear them but i look to much like a criminal if i do that so :frowning:

I like being weird and unusual so I also just like wearing a mask in social situations. I am aware this is weird and unusual

3 Likes

Facial expressions are so much work. I like being able to look at people and blinkā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d wear a mask as a fashion statement but I also wear glasses and it is decidedly annoying to have them fog up every time it changes temperature
And I donā€™t care enough about the fashion statement
For any other reason Iā€™d do it tho

2 Likes

True

I like being normal, vanilla, and a borderline ghost. ppl forget i was even there

I wanna be mildly unapproachable

2 Likes

Use my pro strat of just :ghost:

2 Likes

Iā€™m very, like, quiet and Nonpresent often but people still do notice me. Probably in large part because of the distinctive traits e.g. mask e.g. interesting outfits. Like I was one of the first ones my physics professor stopped having to ask their name for attendanceā€¦ (he still has to ask like half the people)

2 Likes

I thought I was a ghost in high school but people REMEMBERED me and it was WEIRD and STRANGE and Arctic already got on my case once for telling this story over and over again but that is NOT how I thought things were going

2 Likes

Im also super quiet, but also super tall, so its physically easier to see me. Still jumpscare ppl a lot

Oh 2/3+ of my high school class forgot me so :+1:

Granted they sucked so :man_shrugging:

Iā€™m sure 2/3 of my high school class forgot me but I genuinely thought it was 95%

2 Likes

My sister talked to peopl e from my class when they had like band class together and osme of them knew meā€¦

Iā€™m a math genius. Source: random guy

:wowee:

My high school will probably forget me