Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Well I only heard this like thirdhand so I don’t remember exactly what caused it but apparently he had gotten really insistent about meeting up with her over break when she just wanted to hang at home with her family or something, which was all well and good until he started showing up places she went in her hometown

1 Like

They figured out he probably had put a tracker on her car somehow so they contacted the police and set a trap by leaving the car at a local church

4 Likes

my solution is to not date anybody off of the fortress of lies. sorry guys. pack it up. go home

3 Likes

Sure enough, guy rolls up

When they make the arrest apparently he’s got like pepper spray and zipties and shit on him

1 Like

ayo wtf is wrong with people

3 Likes

change fortress of lies to online

2 Likes

most normal indiana resident

would you let incineroar put a tracker on your car

Online dating mad suspect like :skull:

3 Likes

yeah that too

2 Likes

I text him my location hourly no matter if he likes it or not

I mean its 10x worse when you cant tell if the person your talking to is 32 or 12

This is my view, but keep in mind he had a confirmed, reputable job, at a reputable school, and they had actually met irl on a number of occasions for years

2 Likes

one of my professors casually pulled out a switchblade to open a fresh pack of cards once

1 Like

its for some people perhaps but not for me lol

1 Like

Im being honest, I know a lot of people with reputable jobs that I would never let date anyone in my family

2 Likes

So like

How can win lol

1 Like

don’t date someone from indiana

3 Likes

not that hard

3 Likes

This is true but it’s really hard to know that shit sometimes

1 Like