Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Though sometimes my BFFs make me laugh and fortunately I developed to have a silent laughter

1 Like

When I moved out of state I had housing lined up and I could keep my job because I was full time remote so I’m not sure I have a ton of advice that’s going to be applicable to you, but I’ll do my best. Do you know where you’re moving yet?

3 Likes

Before I used to have a snort laughter

That went out of fashion fast

1 Like

yes :pray:

2 Likes

yes i am the one moving, to oregon

2 Likes

She’s now going to eat oregano for a living

1 Like

Are you going to like Portland and do you have a car? Honestly my best is advice is to go somewhere you don’t need a car because they’re a financial burden/liability. I learned after moving (to Northern Virginia) that I have to get periodic safety and emissions inspections, and there is a personal property tax that applies to cars. I pay $500 a year for just having my car parked in my county. Some of this is a county only thing too. Anyway I have friends in Chicago who don’t own a car and get along just fine, and I envy them.

4 Likes

oregon sounds like such a nice place to live in! I hope that all works out well for u mav

4 Likes

7 Likes

i saw someone the other day wearing the trollface t-shirt and i think they could tell i was holding in laughter but i dont care its a trollface tshirt

5 Likes

Ponys

1 Like

setting yourself up to solve with nwshelf. good thinking

1 Like

Northwestern shelf.

Shelf doesn’t even work cause they’re on the same side

you think i know how this game works

3 Likes

I once spent ages staring at the board SO CLOSE to finding a solution in 2 and it turns out I would’ve won if I remembered it was spelled niqab without a qu

@Wazza
Not the Americans’ MOTs :sob:

1 Like

oh my god :sob:

2 Likes

Based

Me waiting to get out of high school so I can go to college out of state