how powercrept is this holy shit

1 Like

they tried really hard until like. bw. they gave up after that

1 Like

tragically i cannot give you any of my baseset as per my deal with my sister

1 Like

this ones just gay

2 Likes

the Sylveon card seemingly being wildly more powerful than the Zapdos is really funny

damn i bet all my old cards would go for a lot if i still had them
i think my mom threw them out during spring cleaning when i was like 13 and they were taking up space in the closet
and i didn’t realize their value

1 Like

gay cleaver

i might still have my old pokey man cards but i dont think i had any actually rare ones

My partner upon seeing the art over my shoulder “why is Kleavor gay”. Mind meld

2 Likes

I sold a blastoise I got from a white elephant gift for 10$ one time

this one isnt one i have. its one i got given and then the business took it back from me after realising it was a staff prerelease. to this day i seethe

2 Likes

isnt that like one of the most expensive cards there is

2 Likes

just like the cards in game, the price has been powercrept to shit
staff prerelease charizard is now like only a grand. youre thinking of the 1st edition goober

4 Likes

I had a ton of yugioh cards but most of them were fake. None of us could speak english too as kids so dueling was something else. U made up ur effects on the spot and it was a battle of willpower

3 Likes

i have every card in pokemon generations, especially the radiant collection. i thought everyone was getting a fucked up amount of radiant collection bangers but ive checked and they were not. I thought they were worthless because i just kept on getting them. i have probably lost a few bc of that

i also have 2/11 total imakuni cards ever released.
for context on what an imakuni card is:
images

1 Like

unsure how legible this is so for context the card makes you throw itself and sing
theyre all like this

1 Like

i think about loss often

1 Like