Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh my college’s food provider quite literally also caters prison food. the biggest deterrent to ever going to prison

4 Likes

I can’t speedrun it!!!

it’s like eating at the dining hall every day but you never once get the opportunity to go somewhere else or order out and eat real food

Lmao, what?!

I’m a may simp

1 Like

Do it anyway

True

1 Like

There was a FEMBOYS sticker on the cmapus map as I walked into the dining hall building but when I walked out I went to take a picture and it was gone. 1984

7 Likes

Was it just the word and thats it?

It was some kind of pro-femboy sentiment

2 Likes

I don’t remember exactly what

3 Likes

is may university anti-femboy? stay tuned

5 Likes

University President Statement: I must make it known that we at May University are, and always have been, extremely neutral on femboys. We will not comment on femboys at this time. Men can be feminine, maybe, or perhaps they cannot. To us, it does not matter. Any further questions should be addressed to the dean of students, who, to be clear, does wear pink at times but in a timelessly masculine way that only serves to reinforce his undying heterosexuality.

8 Likes

:wowee:

wtf this is worse than 1984

1 Like

it’s been a while, loves

I hope things havent been too hard for you without me
I will be gone a little longer, snowe is working on her writing and its hard to get her to design another game until she’s done

1 Like

so, until we meet again, it is my turn to bid you adieu

6 Likes

Well, that just happened.
[canned laugh track]

3 Likes

(in other words im still writing a story but i might make a sequel to the tjw game down the line. havent started it yet though so it probably wont be for a while)

4 Likes