Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

not too far off, especially if you’re going from south illinois to north florida

3 Likes

oh i see! have you considered causing a workplace accident?

1 Like

no but i could

1 Like

ive not osha posted in a few days. need to fix that

1 Like

1 Like

(note that this uses the geographic midpoint of both states, and on both ends requires you to get off on some random road [which i’m pretty sure is just some guy’s driveway on the florida end] and walk across farmland/the woods for several minutes to get to your “destination.” i’m sure ybw’s mother took this exact route)

1 Like

she didb

that’s like 6-8 miles? that’s not ridiculous

1 Like

this fol user went to the chicago school of being far away from its students

3 Likes

especially since YBW isn’t really a city person I don’t think – like yeah obviously if you’re not in a city your school is going to on average be farther away from you

1 Like

I actually just checked and my elementary school was only a bit over 3 miles from my house

then the school I switched to in fourth grade was also a bit over three miles from my house

then in sixth grade it moved buildings and also we moved houses and after that it was closer, but like. this was a deliberate choice

1 Like

anyway schools should build high speed rail systems to accommodate their students and the education budget should be increased to compensate for this (and also to pay teachers more i guess :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

nice little project for the engineering students. real world experience. what could go wrong

as a sidenote apparently my elementary school was like a 10 minute drive from my house? with how long it sometimes took the bus to show up I’m pretty sure it would’ve been more time-efficient from my parents’ perspective for them to just drive us to school :joy_cat:

1 Like

i never took the bus to school and idk if my life is fundamentally better or worse for it

1 Like

i failed my driving exam twice and i got traumatized from being yelled at by my driving instructors i wouldnt survive in suburban usa

2 Likes

i passed my driving exam by 3 points idk if it’s safe for me to be on the road

2 Likes

but uh. too bad for the other drivers! (i’m honestly not even close to the worst driver)

1 Like

probably better

2 Likes

Update: cafe is now playing High and Dry, after playing Bullet With Butterfly Wings and Wake Me Up When September Ends

i love this person they deserve good things

5 Likes