Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

We’ve never talked before but I just want to let you know that you make me think of Doors of Stone every time I see your name and I’ll never forgive you for this.

1 Like

Don’t worry you are not the only one…:wink:

At this point, I’m used to this comment and honestly I regret making my username refering KKC like on every platform tho I’m such a big fan of the series that I couldn’t resist myself from doing that lol but yeah, I do understand your pain. We all are sailing on the same boat:(

1 Like

Eliza writes books? Ooh!

1 Like

It’s okay we can just talk about it when it inevitably comes out soon, and is great right? It’ll come out soon, right? :padme:

Yes, hang in there:)

It’s coming… hopefully soon:)

@notblackorwhite becoming a regular cookie threader was not on my bingo card

i mean it kinda makes sense theyre gay we’re gay but

4 Likes

and all it took was a heated discussion on rand integrity

2 Likes

so you can thank quizbowlcord for this

1 Like

Hello penguinbarbequed, how are you today

coping with the fact that it’s somehow only tuesday

1 Like

Don’t you worry, tomorrow is wednesday.

1 Like

well when you put it like that

1 Like

Friday is only 3 days away, I can’t wait to party with “it’s friday again” remix with my one of my best friends digitally

tbh im here because FAM design has started and i figured it would be a way to quickly catch up on site culture so i can be less useless on that front. wow that make me feel like a dweeb to admit and type

4 Likes

shoulda just said “yea im gay af” and not outed yourself there

5 Likes

not u doing a field study on us freakos :sob:

9 Likes

what if the cookie thread was the only thing left of humanity what then? what if a box with every single cookie thread post printed out and ordered was shipped to some hyperintelligent alien nation?

6 Likes

“wow… this is what happens when a species allows its youth to watch spongebob at a young age”

5 Likes

Don’t say that! The future aliens are going to believe what you’re saying here!!

im taking notes and sending the paper im writing from this to like 3 scientific journals you’re all toast after this

2 Likes