1 Like

@sulit happy day

4 Likes

Happy :birthday: day sulit
It will no longer be in 14 minutes over here

3 Likes

Birthday woooo :tada:

1 Like

it’s so funny to me that you start with “i honestly dunno what I did” and then rattle off a ton of reasons that could cause a rift in a friendship or acquaintanceship or whatever. no big loss though it seems like this dude fuckin sucked (edit: it wasn’t a bunch of things that you did ig but a bunch of stuff between the two of you)

1 Like

yeah i talk like I think. cuz at first i couldnt really think of what i did and then realized there was a bunch of things I did. but it’d be dumb to delete that cuz thats being fake.

ultimately we’re both different ppl than we were all that time ago, idk feels like we just took two different paths in life (he is in a frat, does tons of drugs / hookups etc, im very much going the other direction). I would say I wish the best for him but secretly I pray on his downfall because I am petty sometimes

6 Likes

in my flop era

1 Like

in her flop era

1 Like

i gotta just ride this one out I am currently just flopping so hard. Literally negative executive function for the things I need to do, but seemingly okay executive function for hobbies which is nice and not super typical

3 Likes

reminds me of my experiences so much it got me stressed out :sweat_smile:

hug :heart:

i wish i could forget about everyone i knew in highschool. i still dream about them all the time

5 Likes

About everyone in highschool entirely?

i knew

2 Likes

All of them are more or less equally terrible?

1 Like

say it aint so :(

1 Like

who up hollying they buddy

Indeed

My friend says the same thing. I fortunately have forgotten basically everything about them and couldn’t be happier about that.

4 Likes

You guys have tea I want to know sometime

1 Like

2 Likes

Us wanting you to post more in mafia on the left, you on the right

2 Likes