Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

anyways im gay

Hair

Me too!

my hair is my only redeeming quality

3 Likes

If you think you could like a person some day, a slower approach is fine if the slower approach is an earnest attempt at friendship. If you have a crush on them, I don’t think it’s a good idea to get yourself more emotionally involved with them on a different kind of level especially if you’re the kind of person who can’t be just friends with people they have a crush on.

5 Likes

ive asked out 2 girls and they both said yes so i have a 100% success rate

i just asked “wanna grab coffee?”, inviting them to a coffee shop. and then chat a bit. i wouldn’t know what else to do. good luck player :smirk:

6 Likes

ive never asked anyone out ive only been asked out :sunglasses:

4 Likes

ive never :sunglasses:

2 Likes

asked to leave the building and go take a shower? stinky :fearful: :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Then again my fiancee had a crush on me for a year before we started dating. Then again I knew she wanted to date much earlier on, so yeah I maintain it’s better to communicate those kind of feelings earlier on!

5 Likes

the first girl said shes a huge admirer and lover of adolf hitler. she was serbian so please forgive her, understandable

3 Likes

oh

5 Likes

Technically, the real thing I do is resolve it based on flavor, but that’s also frowned upon, so…

My god

1 Like

Tutu are you dating the lowest random denominators

2 Likes

That is 3 more people than I have asked out.
I had a crush on a girl for, like, seven years and did not ask her out, so you’re doing better than me.

Actually I forgot what your first love was like? What was the thing with her? Guns?

my taste in women is impeccable

4 Likes

yea she was a trans girl living in a hood. she said her dream is to die in a gang shootout

3 Likes

Oh, that person?

1 Like