Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Ohhh ohhh I love ancient history

Im pretty sure the website doesnt appear on google, you have to look for it manually

well im just gunna swipe right and if she does too then cool we matched and i didnt put her in a weird spot

the one time ever that i’ve liked a dating app

4 Likes

Also I think like any screenshot of any page of the website needs to be marked as NSFW lmao

1 Like

Like there is an “offended” page that is pictures of cute puppies and cats, but if you scroll it turns to gore

2 Likes

wait u matched with her on bumble? that would make it much more convenient then. good luck :heart:

2 Likes

oh. no okay in this case your instincts were correct. don’t do it at your appointment. do it far away from any appointments lol. be prepared to lose your hairstylist if you ask and it gets weird

6 Likes

this is the way

5 Likes

In the latest news. There’s Prolewiki which is marks themselves as a marxist-leninist wikipedia.

2 Likes

oh ya that works out

let me see what my website calls communists and if its legal for me to screenshot it

What is with people that makes ideologies or interests their entire personalities? I am getting the feeling that’s what is happening here.

Bruh the Communism page redirects to Cummunism

3 Likes

They legit just call it the 2nd one 1/2 the time im ded

i’ve gone through conservapedia’s list of conservative songs on fol before it’s so funny

3 Likes

i half feel weird for talking about my love life in cookie thread but the other half of me is thankful because im an anxious unconfident dweeb wrt gorls so thanks cookie thread, even if i dont get a match i’ll have gotten out of my comfort zone :muscle:

6 Likes

it tends to happen with ideologies that make you unlikeable because your only community becomes people who agree with you e.g. nazis tend to be friends with only nazis because no one wants to be friends with a nazi and then it becomes their entire personality

2 Likes

Oh mine shits on everyone, with the 2 ppl that the wiki likes is Hitler and Trump

2 Likes

have you considered abandoning this website

2 Likes

yeah it seems like a bad website

2 Likes