Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

@Arete pick cookie number :pleading_face:

1 Like

ive never worn a watch
i have, however, carried around numerous stupid substitutes for watches when i was younger
including but not limited to: a pocket watch, and one of those miniature desk clocks

ftr my flygon ring came but uh. dude definitely did NOT use the correct measurement. and needless to say it will not fit on my finger
its uh. nice though. im getting a case for it instead

1 Like

my chien pao ring came too. it was one size but im getting it fitted better
so for now i am still with my singular 1 pound heart mood ring i hold so dearly

if anything ever minorly inconvienient happens to be i am fully expecting everyone to buy 1 dollar mood rings to show their support

in fact go buy them now. get a 1 dollar heart mood ring. make your life better

treat yourself was a better line i fumbled

:wowee:

I do the same; useful to be able to check it while writing.

that happens to me when i try using my right hand too even though apparently that’s the one i should use

well if putting it on your left hand works for you I don’t see any reason to change it just because it’s how you’re “supposed” to do things

1 Like

I mean, I switched hands for a month or so because my skin started getting damaged from how much I was wearing my watch.

1 Like

I wear my watch at ~all times and my skin is fine, how tight are you strapping it on?

Fairly tight? I don’t like it moving up and down my arm, so I have it strapped quite well.

way more of you wear watches than i would have expected

3 Likes

my vague understanding is that most people my age don’t wear watches because why wear watches when you can just check your smartphone, but I didn’t get a smartphone until I graduated high school at which point I was already in the habit of wearing a watch (I had a flip phone before that but didn’t really use it much)

2 Likes

my watch is called my brain I have an impeccable sense of time (lie)

2 Likes

My watch brings me comfort and i feel naked without it

The strap is also a good fidget, and i can sneakily check the time without being rude

(Also it just looks cool)

I love my watch tbh

3 Likes

images (77)

1 Like

8 Likes