Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

may is so from the flowers it bypasses the filter

1 Like

@Bionic we should swap pfps for Wednesday day

1 Like

You can just say Wednesday.

i love wednesday day

lets see did they filter words you cannot say on fortress of lies dot com this time?

please do not say words you cannot say on fortress of lies dot com

We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Magnus “Magnus” Magnus from Magnus

you know i question why you don’t just permanently use this feature for the aformentioned Words

1 Like

I can still drop a hard f if i really feel like it

1 Like

well-reasoned logic is aret aret father

Poor Magnus from Magnus

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep Unseen members when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read aret aret, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

if you do that and succeed please tell us! that is one of the words on the “automatically mutes you if you say it” list (and, like, in the vast majority of cases will get you banned)

2 Likes

fuck

frick

why would chupie and Stupid Orange Idiot Suck-ass Administrator do this to us… we can’t even say their names

5 Likes

ur gonna make her try it instead of thirsting over pokemon

2 Likes

am i allowed to try

you know i’d really like to thank chupie for all they’ve done for the site

yeah they have given full permission to everyone