Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i c​a​n​t p​o​s​t m​i​n​e b​e​c​a​u​s​e l​i​k​e 8​0% o​f m​y s​e​a​r​c​h​e​s o​n m​y l​a​p​t​o​p a​r​e j​u​s​t t​h​i​n​g​s a​b​o​u​t m​y c​o​l​l​e​g​e. n​o​t​h​i​n​g e​l​s​e i​n t​h​e​r​e

2 Likes

same lol

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t post mine because this is a work pc

1 Like

m​a​y i​s c​u​r​r​e​n​t​l​y h​a​z​a​r​d s​o n​o​n​e

1 Like

i swear i never heard “yuck someone’s yum” until yesterday and now i hear it again

2 Likes

1 Like

I know in my head that nobody is ever gonna look through my search history but I still am meticulous about what I do and do not search on incognito out of, like, principle

1 Like

1 Like

im too rust/python pilled now to see self as anything but hte correct name for hte instance

2 Likes

yeah mine are mostly uninteresting they’re just a general mishmash of Dumb Shit and annoyingly pretentious shit

1 Like

you can have all of them

1 Like

N​O. T​H​A​T​S N​O​T H​O​W T​H​I​S W​O​R​K​S. I J​U​S​T N​E​E​D L​I​K​E O​N​E O​R T​W​O P​R​O N​O​U​N​S. Y​O​U C​A​N G​O W​I​L​D W​I​T​H I​T C​H​L​O​E. P​I​C​K W​H​A​T​E​V​E​R.

1 Like

my search history is almost all hyperspecific shit i looked up at some point it’s quite uninteresting

is hte second time something i’ve said recently has been in your search history or is this just a coincidence (“seizing hte means of production”)? like I’m aware I’m not hte first person to say that, but i did say it saturday in a conversation you were a part of

1 Like

All hte CS guys had left hte room and I was somehow hte most qualified person remaining to explain a Python thing

2 Likes

in freshman year of high school I was in robotics practice and had previously Googled something like “how to come out as bisexual to your family when your mom is also bi” (or something similarly hyperspecific where it would definitely only be a suggestion if you had actually searched it) and I typed in “how to” in hte search bar with one of my teammates sitting next to me and that popped up

:joy_cat:

(I don’t know if she saw it)

1 Like

“okay so she just googled “what is hte name for hte end of a shoelace reddit” she’s trying to make a joke about that phineas and ferb episode. okay she just googled “economics of grain trading in 13th century france””

1 Like

1 Like

you can only have they/them

2 Likes