1 Like

im still so mad that dota got the only ever stalker win and not me

no see

good au’wre loses the game for their team

1 Like

Yes

Blue Dragon bomber in btos2 wins the game

1 Like

i’m surprised y’all made it to day 4 with how defeated the Unseen members were during n0 tbh

1 Like

ive played probably ~all ccgs there are to play at least the free ones

(its censoring m t g as pokemon tcg)

the most fun ive had was (the Pokémon TCG) commander on untapped with friends. they are Unseen players u guys might know them. esooa, lilypetal, chelsea, played a few times with beeboy and dunnstral. that was a blast. it was free coz u can put any cards u want its like a simluator and it was just so hilarious to banter and listen to everyone it was great

2nd place im ranking the PokĂ©mon TCG online which im playing currently. it simulates all of the things about a real life card game very well, its not “gamified” like the popular games where you have to dedicate time for daily quests and such. its a small community and i know almost all people who play by now, its fun seeming the same faces over and over. like my own local game store, i sit down and play, discuss strategy on discord

everything else id rate wayyy lower

marvel snap was fun but a bit too simple for my tastes

legends of runeterra - i just hate the league lore and champions and such, i cant take it seriously. i always imagine a 13 year old kid playing yasuo running it down, this image is embedded in my brain, i cant vibe with the universe in a respectful way

the Pokémon TCG arena - extremely p2w, even if you dont miss any grinding opportunity you still cant gain a full set before it rotates out if you remain f2p

master duel - fun, but the game itself (modern yugioh) is just powercrept through the roof, games are decided on turn 0, theres no mulligan and you need an answer in your opening hand against the enemy, if you didnt draw you you lose on the first turn, its an extremely common occurance and just silly. doesnt help that its only bo1 so u cant sideboard answers

gwent - alright but eh. i loved the original gwent. the new gwent kind of felt like hearthstone to me

hearthstone - alright. a bit powercrept imo. really explosive turns, it doesnt feel like i have a lot of strategy

there are a lot more but none of them are that popular nobody probably heard of them

i love ccgs because i love multiplayer and competition, i love collecting stuff and growing more powerful, i love turn-based coz i dont want the game to be based on dexterity, and i love that they’re usually forgiving for my bad internet connection and mediocre computer

the only similar game that can fulfill these requirements are gacha games which ive played a bunch of too. currently im loving watcher of the realm

thanks for inviting me to speak heheh aret you’re so nice :heart:

2 Likes

yeah tg was like pretty chill after every old person left. like they were all gone. still sucked though
im gone now but i had a 10 year setup prepped that used the entire tg subforum’s role ideas and put them into one ranked setup

1 Like

isnt there a stalker win on old our glorious homesite, Fortress of Lies

1 Like

im sure we can just skip that one

probably

that makes me feel a little better

half of me is gunna miss this chaos tomorrow and the other half of me cannot wait until these freaking words are normal again

3 Likes

solution

turn it back on randomly

TRUE

i literally lost my stalker game because the Unseen members nightkilled themselves

1 Like

OH stalker won in SHM, the precursor to discord Unseen
that was like 2019

1 Like

unfortunately my hands are tied and the mods have taken over :/

1 Like

tos2 yeah

1 Like