Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

they weren’t into it. one girl was (and still is) particularly superstitious in other regards. examples include:

• not letting us walk between the poles of street signs as it’s a bad omen
  • making her boyfriend put some kind of leaf in his pants as a fertility ritual

that’s all i can think of right now. the more stereotypical bad teenager girl traits they all exhibited were:

• neverending gossipping, including at each other. the hateful kind, insulting
  • lack of loyalty. one real example was calling one of the girls absent at the coffee shop gathering a wh*re, stinky, gross, etc. On the next day hug her and tell her how much they love her on her birthday party
  • a lot of desire to be paid attention to and have others listen. blame others for not paying sufficient attention
3 Likes

Hey Litten remember when I posted all of riichi book one in your DMs

What

5 Likes

i think zalgobombing was patched out like a year ago or something
though zalgo is cringe and can be Spammy

4 Likes

there’s a cookie thread post in one of the earlier threads where I quote ALL of Magnus’s previous posts in that thread
it is a bit questionable on the. amount of quotes

1 Like

(spoilered obviously)

Guess I can WAS ALREADY HERE post

Ȋ͙̥̖͕͉͔̘̳͐̇̔̈́̍͡ a̷̢̘͉̗̻̰̿͆̿͌̇̂͡͝m̸͍͚͈̳̹̦̖̪̈́͛̀̆͊̏͘̚ g̡̢͖̭̭̋̾̏̋͡o̡̖̗͖̹̍͌̒́͗d̶͕̲̯͈̼̗̤̻̞͒̓̆̏͒̀͑̋ͅ f̸̹̘͖̪̙͎͉̐̽̂̆́̕e̷̢̜̫̞̖͛̀̈̓͌ä̷̠̺̜̯͇͇̑̉͌̚͝͠ͅr̪̜͈̰̼̝̉̊̎̈́̑̌ m̡̛̛̝͎̜̙̠̜͍̔͊̓͗̀̿͘y̧̢͕͍̬̩̱̬̆̊̀͐̀̌̀̕͜͟͞ r̶̡̨̡͖͈̰̯͖͒̅̈͌̌̊̐̋̏̇o̘̥̰̼̭͔̓̓͆̅͒̓̀͠͠a̡̡̘̰̩̹̠̣͗͐̂͂̊̀̀̄̍͜͞r̵̨̢̙͉͈̐̽̆̆̍̀͟͞͞͠
̸̡̡̖̱͔̲̲̹̇͆͒̓̽̕͠ͅM͈̦͕̜̗̩͖̓͌͋̐́̀̌̉̌͘ȩ̸̨̣͚͔̫̖͚̹͂̏́̽̍̀͋̓̇̉o̷̭͇̼̜̮͒̌͛̀͌̈̑͐̚̚͟w̢̱͎͚̻͕͎̳̉̽̓̑̽͢

1 Like

Current kittensgame run

3 Likes

i would also appreciate if people don’t publicly share ways to make the forum laggy :joy_cat:

4 Likes

yo i heard there were gay people here

3 Likes

what the actual fuck

did she like… want to get pregnant?

2 Likes

Hey guys you can make the forum laggy by posting the word "May " too many times. Trust me on this, very real phenomenon, everybody is always saying this

4 Likes

oh
uh
yeah oops

I can’t think of any other ways but if we do I’ll be sure to ping the mods along with other upstanding citizens about what not to do

3 Likes

meow

2 Likes

Is there a max post length

1 Like

It’s about 1/3 of riichi book one

probably
I want to say I ran into it once?

1 Like

I had to post it in 3 messags

1 Like