Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Maybe we should host a Things mountainous on our glorious homesite, Fortress of Lies again :wowee: .

2 Likes

uwu
woof
Purr

1 Like

kat are you being lilith

2 Likes

Wednesday is ruining the bit

1 Like

chupie, when will Blue's Clues end

1 Like

(we had no itas and the game lasted for more than a month, it was either chop her or chop someone who could be Unseen)

i had forgotten about that. i think the game lasted between 30 and 45 real life days

1 Like

when will what end?

2 Likes

(one hour)

2 Likes

i’ve told most of the rest of cookie thread but i don’t think notblackorwhite is aware of the 63 player no ita egregiously townsided game that lasted 12 night/day phases and 2 irl weeks

2 Likes

Yeah, should’ve been the day 1 if she claimed on day 1. I’m not trying to drag anyone and this is harder to do in practice, but every time this doesn’t happen it’s been wrong ime. I’m just saying like you just gotta get claimed 3ps into the graveyard at your earliest possible convenience unless it’s a community where Blue Dragon EV+ 3Ps are regularly used ig, but yeah you bury them and never look back.

2 Likes

Hell.

1 Like

For a while I wasn’t sure whwther I was enjoying my self or if I was suffering in the darkest pits of hell. It took me a wyile to realise they weren’t mytually exlusive

4 Likes

yeah pretty much (i was Unseen and we somehow won)

3 Likes

magnus what if i want you to stay like this

every post you make has me cracking up

3 Likes

it’s one of those games that’s fun to look back on but in the moment was uh. hell.

2 Likes

i guess a solution would be to mod may hmmyes

3 Likes

In hell, there is relief in helplessness. Here, our actions have consequences. Truly, this place is worse.

(This is a reference to a comic)

5 Likes

wdym hes already a benevolent dictator

4 Likes

Can we make this happen? My first motoon as a newly promoted benevolent dictator would be to ban Litten and then myself

4 Likes

There is so release except for wlow and painful suffering, but I specifically wouldn’t want to give Litten the satisfaction of seeing me gone

5 Likes