Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i was about to say that the pfp is an improvement but then i realized it’s a little cursed

3 Likes

oh im down

EDHREC (.com) is super helpful in this regard. You can also look up lists with that commander on archidekt (.com) and see how people tend to build decks around a particular commander. I also like building decks so you can ask me whatever if you have questions

3 Likes

yeah but they’re new so they don’t have avg decklists lol

and idk what to look for

this guy seems really cool

what are the cards?

1 Like

just posted one

find a similar commander and then see what cards they have and if they’d be useful for ur commander
if the commanders have precons thats also useful

1 Like

yeah thats’ fair

alright blue black crimes and mill. you can build it so your plan is to exile cards from your graveyard for hits or plan to be a usual blue/black crimes deck and try to mill opponents to steal their good shit. also this works at instant speed which is sweet so you’d definitely want to have “commit a crime” enablers at instant speed. this commander also feels voltron-y so you definitely want a pair or two of boots. EDHREC does seem to have good recs though. Codex Shredder for example is everything you want in a single card.

2 Likes

you:

vs the guy she tells you not to worry about:

3 Likes

if you want to be as optimized as possible then the plan here is straightforward. Entomb style effects + things that grant Lazav evasion + creatures that have abilities when they attack or deal damage (if you like ninjas then a ninja package could also be a really good plan B in case you run into graveyard hate)

2 Likes

Codex Shredder targets : )

Targeting opponents, anything they control, and/or cards in their graveyards is a crime.”

Ghoulcaller’s Bell does not commit crimes.

2 Likes

oh

I knew that.

1 Like

I was just testing you.

2 Likes

Seeing if you were a real judge or a fraud. That’s all.

2 Likes

love reaching the kind of gender nirvana where you feel completely content with your transition as is, but you regularly find new things to do in addition, and since you were already satisfied with your progress, you go into each new endeavor with both full confidence in yourself and no sense of beating yourself up for not doing enough, so every time you finish a new transition goal you get to go “holy shit i just finished my transition” like it’s the first time, so it’s like the feeling of reaching the peak of mount celeste, except over and over again over the course of some months

fun times

6 Likes

a friend of mine recently transitioned and she sent a picture today of her “boymoding” where she looks really happy and way more femme than she did pre-transition, and it just makes me so happy for her. i love trans joy.

3 Likes