Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Everybody praise my modesty right now

1 Like

your so modestā€¦ like the mouse

2 Likes

You didnā€™t say you were dust though.

i thought voice training would be the most embarrassing trans thing to potentially get caught doing but this new workout is certainly giving it a run for its money

3 Likes

iā€™m butthurt about this routine in multiple senses

3 Likes

What exactly is the routine

1 Like

still experimenting, rn itā€™s literally just ā€œwhen iā€™m having a lil depression lie-down n listening to music i do 10 side lifts on either side every time a song startsā€ because thatā€™s the easiest way to get myself to do it

iā€™ve tried normal leg lifts but they literally donā€™t cause any burn so iā€™m giving up on them until i decide to get ankle weights or something, i do a fair amount of hiking so my body weight alone probably isnā€™t enough to work more on those particular muscles

there are stray squats but i only really feel that in my thighs and iā€™m fine w those rn? maybe iā€™m doing them wrong

1 Like

Gotcha. You can absolutely use bodyweight to train though. Strong Curves has a whole bodyweight program. The author, Bret Contreras, is like the glutes exercise master or something. Might be something in there that works for you. You can get the physical book but you seem like a resourceful girl Iā€™m sure you can find the PDF easily enough.

1 Like

ME (real)

oh yeah ofc, bodyweight goat, and itā€™ll probably satisfy most of my desires, but if you want uh, volume rather than just shape, that eventually requires fewer and more difficult reps, and i imagine the simplest way to do that is add weight

thatā€™s not an immediate goal for me though, maybe down the line

will try to check that out thanks lol

1 Like

Yeah I gotchu. The book should have like everything you need though for now and later. Itā€™s literally the ā€œmake your butt look good through exerciseā€ book. I was doing it for awhile and then I moved and no longer have a gym in the garage so Iā€™m back to being a bum

2 Likes

@May i am going to do this to u

1 Like

HELLO? Maki and Nobara are iconic but I will totally admit they both get sidelined in S2

1 Like

jjk spoilers kind of Megumi taking the spotlight over Nobara is so bs. Heā€™s unlikable compared to Nobara.

1 Like

my little pomni @YoubutWorse

i hate it (affectionate)(derogatory)

4 Likes

Mooooods

1 Like

Thought may won

2 Likes

There are more details on one of Gojoā€™s eyes than either Maki or Nobara. I say this not because I think Gojo is that great, I say this because I wish Maki and Nobara got a better deal.

4 Likes

manga spoilers

Summary

from what i read the mangaka kills off all the female characters coz hes not confident in writing female characters. something like that

1 Like

please note manga spoilers as manga spoilers rather than just spoilers, Iā€™m pretty sure most people consider ā€œspoilersā€ to mean anime spoilers

1 Like