Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

people describe me as chaotic often which like. i guess im the only one in my brain so fair enough. i hate making choices everything i do is calculated meticulously. for the most part. i just dont show that on the outside. for the most part
the outcome definitely looks chaotic if you dont see the process

1 Like

nope!

1 Like

when i was really young someone said they had a crush on me but i thought they meant they wanted to crush and kill me so i got really upset and cried a ton and i dont think i ever saw them after that

5 Likes

I AM LAUGHING REALLY HARD

2 Likes

Oh my GOD

I’m growing more certain of Glint-Eye. Like it’s not that I think you’re completely disorganized or anything, but. Hm. I said Not White because you don’t come off as that Lawful?

1 Like

related topic
do you guys ever stop thinking. like you just dont think for a minute. especially directed to people with internal monologues

1 Like

This actually fits so well into what I was thinking

1 Like

Im always thinking i cant turn my brain off
Sometimes im thinkin far less than usual tho

well i wouldn’t know if i stopped thinking. who’s gonna think about it

no

HEY

2 Likes

Do you think in your dreams

1 Like

Not really. It’s pretty noisy up here. I have to meditate to get things to quiet down for the most part. I don’t think anyone actually can stop their brain from thinking but you can choose to concentrate on something mostly automatic (breathing) and it will turn the volume down a lot if you can do it well.

I mean ya but im also dreaming

You strike me as someone who puts everything in your life in its place even if that place only makes sense to you.

1 Like

you describe ur brain like i describe mine

It’s the same here

26282_2

1 Like

i dont, but im surprised if you ever restarted thinking again after ur last stop 3 years ago

1 Like