Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

you

1 Like

asked

hello daeron

hello

1 Like

i knew youd say that but it makes you look worse than i ever could with a comeback

1 Like

So much of this is me. But you come off strongly cerebral (Blue). You definitely are a bit of a schemer, and not necessarily super ambitious or driven, but you like self-improvement (reinforces Blue and adds a bit of Black). I think you care about your community and specifically about the people in it rather than the community in a more abstract sense (Green). And it’s not just like a chaos thing with Red but it’s like chaos channeled through all these other things where you’re not afraid to be unorthodox or quirky or whatever. And you don’t have White because you strike me as someone who doesn’t really give shit about rules for rules sake. That’s not saying you don’t follow them if they’re there, but you’re probably not like “fuck yeah law and order” and tend to come off as the opposite.

4 Likes

Nya

Meow

Purr

1 Like

it makes me look awesome and funny

HI MAY HI MAY

Silly, that’s hazard

Hm. Gut color identity for May is Grixis (Blue Black Red) with Blue being the strongest.

3 Likes

can u analyze me the same please :flushed:

what am i

4 Likes

OTHER PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT I AM DEEPLY APPEALS TO MY EGOTISTICAL SENSIBILITIES

3 Likes

i feel like simic or whatever blue white green is

1 Like

SAME

1 Like

Ill let nbow be the official person on this since they def know magic better than me lmao

1 Like