Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

marissa jund like me?

More Grixis probably.

1 Like

see itā€™s upside down E if you also rotate it 180 degrees as part of your definition of upside down (he really riled us up with that one)

3 Likes

Why did you guys have an argument about cloudwatching E

1 Like

i wouldnt call a 180 degree rotation upside down. upside down id call horizontal mirroring

manga

while it is true that just about every female character has been sidelined except one person who has an entire character arc that is literally just her being repeatedly called toji but woman this is rather unfair as gojoā€™s eyes have more detail than just about every other thing in jjk

1 Like

homestuck

Are you

im white red because im passionate and i enjoy making my friends feel happy and good

1 Like

Fair

Iā€™m green black because I love big stompy and murdering people

2 Likes

youā€™re green red for that reason. white has more discipline and organization to its community. itā€™s why Boros is the color of the military police of Ravnica.

3 Likes

Iā€™m orange black

6 Likes

3 Likes

There are too many blue players on this forum

3 Likes

ive not gotten in trouble not once (1) with fol mods and i call people bad words when they run it down in mafia to give them more discipline

1 Like

> hobby based on a ~board game that involves spending hours of every day reading and writing to solve an elaborate puzzle is full of nerds
> :pika:

5 Likes

i spoke about the color personality in a mtg server, people asked me multiple times ā€œwhat test you tookā€, i told them multiple times ā€œthereā€™s no testā€ and theyā€™re all continually spamming and asking ā€œwhat test, send linkā€

mtg players and reading name a less iconic duo

2 Likes

no i mean that playing with you all would be ass
blue is the you donā€™t have fun color

1 Like