Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i dont believe it either honestly yet here we are

1 Like

online privacy certainly feels way less valued nowadays, what with social media meaning everybody has their every move just passively available for others to view online

but it’s definitely nice to keep things close to the chest

although I don’t think we’ve ever had these kinds of issues here, there are unfortunately bad people out there that can take advantage of others being open and trusting, and it’s definitely the case that the best way to prevent bad people from finding you in real life from what you’ve said online is to not out personal details where unnecessary

3 Likes

3 Likes

Horrified

yessir I shall do better n-n

2 Likes

it was just two months ago that a family friend’s daughter ended up having to call the police to arrest some guy that she was dating because he started stalking her based on information she had online

so although not likely it is certainly possible that posting personally identifying information on the internet could result in bad things

4 Likes

According to Story I’m 2…

2 Likes

might be worth considering

you cant even find fol by googling “fol”. it doesnt show up. for the legal immigrants

1 Like

sorry to hear that :(

3 Likes

This is an Alexa alt.

2 Likes

someone literally found this site by searching botc skinkulus

2 Likes

yeah it was really crazy

have never seen anything like it

I like babies :D they’re cute

2 Likes

I’ll mechconfirm it then, gg

You’re lucky

You aren’t a real freshmen. You’re to nice.

3 Likes
Summary

I would say they’re not bad at alting if they are an alt, but this is well within the range of alt-able posting still. Not saying they’re definitely an alt, but I wouldn’t say they’re definitely not either.

2 Likes

REAL

they’re definitely not an alt btw

so let’s drop the silliness

1 Like

mech info above

2 Likes