Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

classic non-alt behavior right here

1 Like

well now im checking ur email :3c

(this is a joke)

1 Like

one fun way that might not be too known is that staff members might be able to catch u alting via cookies. so delete ur cookies next time u wanna infiltrate and cause mischief

1 Like

we’re in cookie thread im not deleting my cookies

3 Likes

What if I just played on an alt account for the next month so I dont have to worry about having my pfp changed

1 Like

that would be cheating and against the law

u dont play mafia anyway its been half a year since u played

i was reccomended tol from a guy in 8th grade and he ended up being a weird shut-in furry so i guess that makes sense

5 Likes

let’s just say that I know how our systems for detection work (which we should stop discussing smile) and I would not ever willingly attempt to alt on this site if I didn’t want it to be traceable

3 Likes

i played like 2 months ago

1 Like

I’m back :D I just moved outside lol

5 Likes

Seems to be accurate.

2 Likes

smile

i remembered watching twopercentskimm (who i think has had some drama or something happen in the past few yeard idrk) play it like a long time ago and i was like “oh that game looked cool let me check it out” and then I made what I didn’t expect to be a defining decision for my life

2 Likes

accounts with admin perms (but not* accounts with mod perms) can check the email associated with an account. however, doing so leaves a record that all mods can see – if orange were going around regularly using this to doxx people it would be easy for us to find out.

* all mods have access to an admin account, so in theory any mod could do this, just not on main.

4 Likes

now obviously we can’t let staff do this unchecked so like me actually checking stuff gets logged and other staff can see it went down, to ensure none of us ever went ahead and, like, actually peeked at ybw’s e-mail

but

bro I’m so bouta hit a dinger today >:)

1 Like

nice crosspost

i think i figured it out. you have worsie sitting there making a social read on everyone being alt or not and then u take that and u reverse it and u reach 99% accuracy. honestly pretty smart and pragmatic use of resources

2 Likes

is that a good thing or a bad thing

if the former I’m happy for you

if the latter I’m sorry