Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

good one! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Least predictable outcome

2 Likes

You can’t make this up

So like

I was asked by my roommate, who owns the house we live in, if I could work from home today in order to meet a technician coming in to do some repairs - the door to our garage doesn’t close all the way, which sometimes lets in some bugs. It’s a newly built house, so some things are settling a bit odd in places, and while this isn’t unusual to see happen, it is a bit annoying to deal with crickets and the like and so we’d like to get it fixed

Anyways

I’m normally not sought out by very many people at the building I work at over the course of an average day

I’d go so far as to say that 98% of the time nobody in my actual building needs to get ahold of me in-person, as my department tends to work on solving problems elsewhere around the company and so most of my communication is digitally with people at other sites unless we’re physically assembling something in-house

But of course today of all days I have like four people reach out to me like “Hey are you in today? I need you for something,” to which I need to be like “Ooh, sorry, not in office today, my bad.”

So that’s really unlucky

But what’s really wild

The technician rolls up

And he’s a garage door technician

Working for a garage door company

Our garage door is fine, it’s the door to the garage that isn’t :upside_down_face:

So my roommate texts me at like 6:30 last night to ask me to WFH today (ultimately causing me to miss a bunch of people actually needing me for things) because he hired a garage door company to come fix the normal door to the garage

:skull:

4 Likes

society

society

1 Like

wait was it really

lmfao

1 Like

4 Likes

small citm
Here, have I Expect You to Die 3: Cog in the Machine’s opening credits

2 Likes

Need to find my GIF that’s just the entirety of Shrek.

what the hell is wrong with you lot

5 Likes

moderators get a pass the rest of you need professional help

1 Like

You don’t gotta bully poor May.
That’s Story’s job.

2 Likes

gotta find a way to make Chloe skip a day so that I can be the all-time winner of days visited

2 Likes

What the hell is wrong with your theme

You have a bit more competition than just Chloe.

Wait, no, you don’t.

My brain has not been working at all today.

Marshal’s screenshot is just the past year, Chloe and I have an uncontested lead for all-time days visited

2 Likes

cope and seethe

2 Likes

this is because we have moderator privilege (when we first moved to the new site, mods got access to the site about a week before anyone else did)

4 Likes