Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

its amusing to me that there are multiple people who have missed exactly 1 day in the past year

i wonder what day it was. i wonder what hapened.

surely they didnt touch grass, right?

4 Likes

they died

1 Like

english isnt a gendered language its so much more convenient. i was trying to tell my classmates that i sent an email asking something of two of our teachers. one man and one woman. there is a word for “both” that refers to two guys. and there is another word for “both” that refers to two women. but there’s no word thats unisex. so you either write out a full sentence, way more lengthy than convenient, or you go with male since teacher / professor is male gendered

4 Likes

I havent missed a single day since this site was open to the public and THATS why ive earned the name “youbutworse”

2 Likes

English is an American language and if you are British you are speaking wrong.

1 Like

you are an odd person

4 Likes

Today

TRUE

1 Like

oh hey look what just dropped

2 Likes

thanks for reminding me. i need to take my 2024 day off

Not yet wait until you’re on your way to the defenestration demonstration room

im trying so hard to find this old playlist. it was your stereotypical playlist for when x whatever thing but next to the names of Bad People who were in the playlist it said they were bad in brackets and when weezer came on it said something and I do not remember what but it was so funny and I NEED TO FIND THE DAMN VIDEO

░D░E░A░D░ ░B░O░D░I░E░S░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

1 Like

this is the most gen z sentence ive read in a month

2 Likes

oh so i’m guessing they also have free stickers in the office where you go when you lose a game of mafia

2 Likes

molly likes stickers

story do i show up in your dreams

you dont show up in my life in general

1 Like

cool she hasn’t found me

1 Like

i can say for certain the only main character dreams with fol people are may and marissa. this. might be because i remember what they look like? well marissa at least may gets the obvious reasoning of May

3 Likes