/ban @here

2 Likes

nice

3 Likes

take down the pinkerton poster RIGHT fucking now i stg

1 Like

evil

1 Like

god damnit my wisdom teeth shit is coming up sometime in the next few months and the exact scenario of talking about my online stuff while high has been one of my biggest fears don’t jinx it

1 Like

just don’t go under then

highkey getting your wisdom teeth out on only local anesthesia is really not a big deal

1 Like

no need to get insanely drugged over it

cope. piinkkkkk triangle on her sleeve

1 Like

and THATS the song you quote? not even good life? not even longtime sunshine? i knew you had bad taste from the music league but this is a new low…

3 Likes

it’s not a pinkerton - deluxe edition flag. and regardless, the Alone - The home recordings of rivers cuomo edition is better.

and how can you not love a song where he goes “everyone’s a little queer, why can’t she be a little straight”

2 Likes

I have the weezer poster. I have the smiths poster. I have the mitski poster. I have a flag with a tweet about incineroar.

and I can’t lose a single one of them. because otherwise I would not have the most virgin room on this campus and I couldn’t live with that

1 Like

this implies that you didn’t have the most virgin room on campus before the incineroar poster arrived

3 Likes

no. I think that put me over the edge. There’s too many mechanical engineering majors for me to compete otherwise

2 Likes