Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

please dont sleep on a bench ;-; id be scared for you. i slept on a bench once coz i got locked out of the house and it was freezing and embarassing

1 Like

good luck

1 Like

I take it back I want out. Or to be in S

4 Likes

This makes sense given the high volume of terrible jokes I make in front of Magnus

4 Likes

can we get the list maker

1 Like

FoL mystery tier list shouldā€™ve been a FAM4 event :pensive:

2 Likes

magnus have you never made yourself laughā€¦ thats so sad

3 Likes

I was going to screenshot my lsat joke in 3 idiots but itā€™s just all Litten telling you about the great American fruit, the jallepono

3 Likes

Arete is only that high because of Wordmatch and that one modchat incident (which will forever be unseen to the populaces).

4 Likes

earlier today i laughed at myself for trying to pronounce a dna sequence as if it was a word

GGGCATATATATA

4 Likes

Iā€™m my own baseline. You adjust to your own behaviours and see them as ordinary

2 Likes

every single eventful thing that happens in the next 2 months should remind you that you permanently missed an opportunity to have it be a fam4 event. let that eat you inside. suffer~

2 Likes

What the fuck I havenā€™t made a joke in there in a while

2 Likes

Ok the AirBnb customer support guy says heā€™s going to try to contact the host, and if thereā€™s no response in 30 minutes heā€™ll help me find somewhere else to stay (is this trustworthy? who knows)

3 Likes

Itā€™s just analysis of why Magnus thought I was upper middle class for living in a two-storey house with a basement (incredibly normal here)

2 Likes

great news ^-^

Everything Iā€™ve ever heard about Airbnb support is the stuff of nightmares so Iā€™m glad it seems like this guy is helping you out

3 Likes

thatā€™s so rude to nbow

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better I have a sleeping bag (this should probably not really make you feel better)

2 Likes

This kind of counts as a joke

1 Like