• Laser beams
  • Collecting stuff
  • Drugs

0 voters

i think its animal ears cause you said something to that effect a while ago

eating homemade baked beans

1 Like

2 Likes

I think any person who does all three (pet animal ears, collect stuff, and fire laser beams) would be really happy

where does drugs fit into this

1 Like

I think you need to be on drugs to deal with that goddess and the world he’s in right now

1 Like

Use of the word “Practically” implies it’s not an artificial sensation of ecstasy, so it’s not a drug. Collecting stuff more so scratches an itch than fills your mind with ceaseless joy, it needs an instant reaction.

Laser beams killing somebody or cutting something in half would be a warranting answer. I saw the animal petting answer, but that seems like a more muted form of contentment unless it’s your first time ever. It’s like watching a movie and squealing the entire time, no. You’d just be engrossed over a longer period of time. Lasers warrant the instant gratification.

3 Likes

Estrogen

2 Likes

Would estrogen fall under a subtype for the drug answer, making it option four, variation B?

2 Likes

THE ANSWER WAS LASERBEAMS
MAGNUS WINS A GOLD SYAR

2 Likes

Lock the thread before anybody changes their answer.

Everyone knows laser beams are awesome!

2 Likes

The context

1 Like

murder isnt cool.

1 Like

Yesterday the assistant manager who’s here whenever the manager for stocking said after all of us we done for our shifts that we did a terrible job at conditioning and then said nothing else which was really funny

We live in a society.

1 Like

We’ll find out in over 2 months time.

Okay long story short I found the missing cat wheel pieces in a random place I do not know how I left them there. Anyway the girls are already figuring it out and it’s so fun to watch

2 Likes

Yeah