Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

if you’re insane like me and walk all the way back to the start of the game you can talk to him while he’s caring for the flower bed you rudely fell on

1 Like

he turns back into a flower shortly after the end of the game by his words

1 Like

You repossessed my question!

i don’t think it’s ever specified what actually happens to the human souls he ditched but
i’m sure they’re fine

Anyway, I think if Sans thought that possessing the souls would allow him to win, he would do so without a second thought. For him to not have done so, implies that the souls would result in stopping you in an unfavorable way, because being a bigger pain in the ass even if you eventually lose is much preferable to being a pain in the ass.

nope i mandela’d myself

again.

1 Like

The conversation was me and Litten!!!

1 Like

yes tbats my point
he couldn’t save himself
Z

if sans overpowered your determination then he would have doomed himself because the only point he would be able to save is filled with “everyone is dead”
that being said we know this isn’t possible because true pacifist but the point is it’s not worth it

You’re all good! It’s his objective in every second fangame so it’s a reasonable mistake.

yes that’s what I’m saying

anyway the real question is why do they not just walk frisk peacefully through the barrier with the other six human souls and collectively escape at the same time. i could maybe see the argument for killing the other six (although you could also just. you know. keep them alive anyway) but killing frisk seems actively counterproductive considering they probably wanna go home anyway

i dont really play or watch undertale fangames

i swear he said something like that

1 Like

anyway this is the animated verision of the thing you guys are talking about

you need 7(+1 monster?) to break it and presumably you can’t just do this by gathering them you need it all from one entity for

reasons

Because why would this work?

i’m never going to be able to find that and thus i give up

1 Like

IMG_4153
This was the one I gave but I think I put Bravery up with Kindness and Patience down with Justice if I do it again

from sans’ point of view it doesn’t even matter how the fight ends because no matter what you either get bored and leave or everything starts over like it never even happened

wheres DETERMINATION THE VERY REAL RED SOUl?

1 Like