Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

You’ve already doxxed yourself.

I’ll dox my college self but not my home self. Too personal

2 Likes

It’s important to have boundaries for yourself! It wouldn’t be okay if somebody came along and forced your entire family to eat candle wax, not at all!

2 Likes

It doesn’t even taste that good

It’s the texture

Guys I can’t remember if I took my night time meds

i have this problem sometimes

is it dangerous if you skip a dose? is it dangerous if you take two doses?

:eye_in_speech_bubble:

No to the first dunno about second

I no longer take clondine, however a long time ago eevee went into a medical database and told me about how clondine acts differently depending upon how much of a dose it is and how much of it is in your system, as in, it’s a very funny drug because of the effects differing because of that

Anyway, that’s relevant because one time I took my night time meds during the morning. I felt so drugged. I already took it to go to sleep so to wake up and take it again made me feel drugged the entire day, my aunt thought I was doing drugs or whatever because the “med” shouldn’t be doing that, I only know how it works because eevee told me

1 Like

do you feel like its more likely you just got engrossed in your phone and forgot

It wasn’t even me being tired but I did fall asleep twice, I literally couldn’t function

I drank water

Silviu got me to laugh.

That’s why I dunno

i’d personally say i think you didnt take it but you should go with your own judgement. i’m largely saying that because this situation has happened with me
we could have different types of bad memories

1 Like

How rare

2 Likes

1 Like

Chat I asked other people this but if a customer hypotethiclalt ordered bacon in their soda, what would you do?

1 Like

bacon in soda

1 Like

The average roblox shop experience