Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

okay im gonna take a look at all of these
ive opened the last one first on accident but it does seem like a very good pfp thing

thats me im corn
in the leaf

1 Like

holy shit

i will dm u the result

1 Like

car seat headrest

1 Like

HOLY SHIT MARSHAL

i made it

3 Likes

this might actually be the same picrew as my current pfp but that’s ok

1 Like

im gayer now

1 Like

i like how the art styles are completely different and you still think its the same picrew cause… the eyes kinda sorta look the same

3 Likes

yea lol

My family refuses to eat duck because “they’re cute” but will eat any of a variety of other meats of animals equally cute to duck (because they’re used to eating those meats). I have tried to point out the hypocrisy to them but they do not really care and I will never change their minds. Well this soup is just mine then

2 Likes

It’s not even some kind of Controversial Meat it’s not an extremely common pet it’s duck. That’s why people keep them generally. Meat and eggs. It’s DUCK

Why draw the line SO EARLY. C’mon. Well I will remain the most ideological consistent about my dietary choices then

Because duck isn’t the sort of classic meat you would eat so often, its texture can often be unusual and off-putting to those with acclimatised preferences.

duck tastes so similar to chicken

The way this is messing with my current mental schema for Willow is wild.

1 Like

if martlet was killed and cooked by someone else would you eat her (don’t make this question weird i know you want to)

It’s similar but not analogous, especially noting the meals in which duck is more prevalent than chicken is.
Like duck soup tastes differently to chicken soup, even accounting for the similar meats.

No because only Flowey would do that so it’d be potentially poisonous.