Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

It’s definitely a VC community tho
And I can’t vc that often anymore so

Yea ok fair

I just have the roll channels muted

i think its funny when big servers have to clear out all the pulls like every month
and at that point
whats the point of even doing it if you cant keep them for more than a month
idk
maybe cause i am very protective of the things i have
women included

2 Likes

I unmuted a few of the personal channels after I discovered that they’re actually for talking tho

Real

ive been trying to get out of my comfort zone and vc more with people i dont know as well
it has been
going

2 Likes

its easier to do when u are actually doin somethin in that VC (like playing a game)

1 Like

Yeah
Based tho

but i like talking about things outside of the game
cause then i feel like im not engaging if i just talk about the game the whole time

2 Likes

Play 100% OJ
perfect podcast game

You already know this

thats fair, its like an easier starting point if that makes sense, like u play the game to get comfortable and then keep talking after that to vibe

1 Like

Idk if mudae actually. Talks. While playing OJ but

ngl, part of why i stopped making videos and such
(other than being so extremely depressed that i was starting to fall apart)
was cause i was unhappy with the way that i was dong commentary
i mean, thats something i can improve upon but like its something that made me frustrated alongside the whole “help im sad and am doing in my own despair”

2 Likes

Oh yeah fair

ive been playing a bunch of pokemon with my girlfriend and every time i want to talk about literally anything else i get distracted by my need to talk about the game for like 20 minutes and then when i want to go back to the thing i was trying to say i go
i forgor

2 Likes

Whenever I’m in vc with someone else and not a big vc I go into streamer mode and just start blabbering
When I’m driving too

is this the same girlfriend I know about

wdym

1 Like

The one that