Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Ngl someone with the nickname “The New York Times” randomly pinging a trans girl to say “I hate you” is kinda peak

5 Likes

TRUE

i wanted to show the most infamously anatomically unrealistic attempt at a realistic painting by an artist i could think of and claim it had to be ai generated, but it’s so NSFW that i don’t think i could justify posting it on fol even with a spoiler tag. rest assured the intent was there

2 Likes

why do you have a painting of me sitting on a bus

1 Like

reading the wikipedia page and people are suggesting that the fact that she has five too many vertebrae and her spine and pelvis are curved at mutually impossible angles is symbolic. sure.

Who is counting the vertebrae

1 Like

obviously ai generated, no man would ever draw women incorrectly

2 Likes

mona lisa…

2 Likes

while we’re on the topic, obviously ai generated. ai still doesn’t know how to draw limbs and appendages…
PicassoGuernica

2 Likes

are there limbs that arent also appendages

2 Likes

Should i buy it

6 Likes

Flip a coin.

1 Like

are you the best dad ever?

absolutely

1 Like

Fuck it im the best dad ever

@Marshal qould be proud

5 Likes

ai generated shirt, the letters don’t perfectly line up with each other

8 Likes

I would hope that I’ve not become a dad without my knowing.

2 Likes

the game

5 Likes

The SCAM ARTISTS at the univer$ity ¢onvenien¢e $tore are trying to charge me TWENTY FOUR UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND NINETY NINE UNITED STATES CENTS for a phone charger. This is what reasonable people call extortion. And the person I’m borrowing one from asked for it back by tonight. Well I went to the gas station and got scammed out of $10 for one instead

3 Likes

ai generated message, there’s no soul behind those words they’re a simple response

2 Likes