Strong mood.

1 Like

if the king doesn’t lead how can he expect his subordinates to follow

5 Likes

Googled the game.
Turns out you can date the child.
Why.

1 Like

@chomps its max from sam and max hit the road (i think)

1 Like

this avoids people asking the question of if 9/11 happened in this world its optimal

2 Likes

yes :D

1 Like

i still think about that muppets it’s a wonderful life analogue that inadvertently reveals that kermit is somehow, in some way, indirectly responsible for the destruction of the world trade center. or perhaps directly

I don’t know what the game is I just get the next installment in my youtube feed each week

it’s been a wild ride

i really hope nanao finds a stable job someday :pray:

wait

fuck you for this

1 Like

so you know how in xmen days of the future past 2012 its revealed that jfk is a mutant as a moment of reshaping the viewers view of magneto right

it was handed to me on a silver platter how could i not take it

1 Like

i just willingly listened to a radiohead song of my own volition because it came on my recommendeds

it was okay!

NAME

Atlas, duh.

Sir it’s been 20 years let it go

that’s not true it was just

damn

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho leaking a detail from the next OS patch

they’re fixing a long-running mako bug by simply removing the text from her character description that says something should work that never has

1 Like

I may have broguht bacon because I’m overnight and I want to eat breakfast food before sleeping…but I’ve never made bacon before. can someone help walk me through this when I get home

the instructions are unhelpful they say till it gets brown and then vaguely hints at turning it over but I dunno if it’s turning it over?

:wowee:

Peak Game Development™

1 Like