Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

It had instructions! The bacon was NOT heated as the bacon wasn’t crispy! It tasted like ham!

ono

4 Likes

How long did you microwave it for

1 Like

…45 seconds per slice, I had like four slices but then I did just two minutes

1 Like

It wasn’t crispy. It was a SCAM

doesnt it clearly say on the label 45 is too little

also those things depend on your microwave heat and wattage. yours might just be lower than usual.

1 Like

Usually it takes a bit longer than 2 minutes for me, you can keep putting the bacon back in for like 30 seconds at a time until it’s sufficiently cooked. It’ll tend to be somewhat softer htan stovetop/oven but it should be, like, still be fully cooked, just a less crispy fully-cooked

2 Likes

so good

1 Like

Then it’s precooked and you only ever needed to warm it up lmfao

At least it should have been idt I’ve ever seen raw meat with microwave cooking instructions

Youcan microwave raw bacon

You definitely need longer than 2 minutes for four slices though

online it says you can

In the future for stuff like this you can try to look up a video of somebody properly microwaving bacon to eyeball whether yours looks fully cooked like theirs, cooking implements can be inconsistent in power/temperature so it’s always good to sanity check

1 Like

Obviously the best bet for meat is to just have a meat thermometer, and the second best bet is to follow cooking instructions to the best of your ability, but it’s good to have a fallback step

i can’t imagine why someone wouldn’t own one of these but that’s also wildly overkill for bacon

Definitely overkill for bacon, I was giving general advice. Also it’s Litten

Do you THINK he has a meat thermometer

i feel like litten wouldn’t be able to cook anything that requires one

1 Like